Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dead Brothers - 5th Sin-phonie (2010)


I thought these guys broke up but after doing some quick research I found this unexpected fifth album from swiss band Dead Brothers. Classic sounding dark, poetic, beautiful folk blues with cajan and bluegrass elements. But I personally find this album a slight bit lacking compared to their 2006 realease Wunderkammer which features one of my favourite musicians Delaney Davidson from New Zealand. Which is why I have also featured Wunderkammer on this post as a bonus prize.



Tracklist:
1. Drunkards Walk
2. Death Blues
3. The Story It's Always The Same
4. The Power a Secret Holds
5. Bela Lugosi's Dead
6. Tic Tac
7. Drunkards Dream
8. I am All I Got
9. Langenthal
10. Exotic Odyssey
11. Policeman
12. Teenage Kicks
13. How Deep Is The Water

*Bonus Prize* Wunderkammer (2006)